Mary And Rose

books, pictures, and other such stuff;

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

trip thing

ok;
as you can see I kinda suck at blogging.
mainly I just get really busy.
anyway. I am trying my very hardest.
So theres this thing called educational tours. And last year they went to Italy and Spain. Its this group of kids and this one girl Erin (who is a senior this year) her mom kinda runs it. at least for our school. So since Erin is a senior this would be the last year they are doing it. And this year they are going to London, England, Paris, France and places around there. and I really really really want to go, but it costs $2019 which is ALOT of money. but that pays for everything, (for getting there, and where ever were staying, and other such stuff in those categories.) you go from a Saturday to another Saturday in march. So it's an entire week. And you also learn things (hint hint, the name educational tours) anyway, my dad told me not to get to excited, so we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki & Ron said...

Wow that sounds awesome! It would be a fantastic trip! Do you have any money saved up? Do you have time to save some up? When is it due?

October 3, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home