Mary And Rose

books, pictures, and other such stuff;

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

catching up;

sooooooo
its been a while.
things have been busy here.
report cards.......instresting..
and life just continues on. Me and my friends have been into a lot of arts and crafts...I'll have to get pictures up at some point. Theres screenprinting at home the kind of crappy way, but it comes out just the same and you get to pick whichever design you want so everyone wins. Its cheap too!! also some cool tape cassette wallet that my friend Emily first made, and then I made one. There also pretty cool, I'll need to get pictures up for both of those. And then the amazing Iranya Court ! which is beautiful I would move in if I could. We will be getting 6 new neighbors some time in the next month or so, the grand openings were yesterday and sunday. There was a whole bunch of people you couldnt even walk around up there. Theres new offices for seth and stephanie, and other uses for the church and then the building where the girls are gonna live which is huge and amazing. I'll have to do a walk through video at some point with Rose and post it here so everyone who is not attending our church anymore can see it. I met one girl whos moving in the otheres havent been decided yet. Also seth and stephanie are pregnant again, so there will be a new baby in the neighborhood and liz rosener is also pregnant. theres also other stuff going on that I probably will remember at a later point. Me and Rose will try to get the video of Iranya Court done tommorow possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home